Play various Story Missions in Battleborn alone or PvE. Play through repeatable Story Mode episodes to save the last star in the universe from Rendain and the Varelsi. Here’s a few things you can expect as part of Battleborn’s Story mode:
- Play Solo: Complete missions to unlock the next one.
- Play Co-Op (PvE): Three episodes are displayed for players to vote on regardless of whether or not they’ve unlocked that map in solo.
- Be Right Back: You can’t join a match that’s already in progress... HOWEVER, you can rejoin your team if you’ve been disconnected from the game.
- Find Friends: Jump out to the homescreen to party up with friends or search for random teammates, then get cracking on the next Story episode. When searching for random fellow co-op players, you’ll be matched with others who are similar to your own skill level.
- Hardcore Mode: When things get tough, make it tougher! If you’re up for a challenge, flip on Hardcore mode and jump into Story episodes for extra loot, all new unlockable content, and some really, REALLY tough fights.
List Of Episodes
- Episode 1: The Algorithm - Help the Peacekeepers with icy moons, crazy robots and universe-bending math!
- Episode 2: The Void's Edge - Stop a Varelsi incursion by plugging up a portal anomaly on Bliss! Extra Wolf Sentry included!
- Episode 3: The Renegade - Recruit a legendary warrior by helping him get a much-needed recharge!
- Episode 4: The Archive - Tree-hugging fun for lovers of literacy in the burning jungles of Ekkunar!
- Episode 5: The Sentinel - What universe would be complete without at least two super-weapons? Stop this one on Ekkunar before BAD THINGS HAPPEN.
- Episode 6: The Experiment - Who says dwarves aren't smart? Help Boldur research "all the things" at Amenine Observatory on Ekkunar.
- Episode 7: The Saboteur - Team up with a special away-team guest on Tempest as you help Rendain further refine his tastes.
- Episode 8: The Heliophage - Fight for the Universe as you confront Rendain on Tempest.